- Operating Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm daily, half-day skiing begins at 12:30pm
- Ski Area Acreage: 2,500 acres
- Terrain Difficulty: 10% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 50% Advanced/Expert
- Lift System: 100 passenger Aerial Tram, 8-passenger Bridger Gondola, 2 High-Speed Quad Chairs, 4 Fixed Grip Quad Chairs, 2 Triple Chairs, 1 Double Chair, 1 Magic Carpet Lift, 1 Handle Tow
- Longest Run: 4.5 miles
- Vertical Rise: 4,139 continuous feet (1,261m)
- Machine Groomed Terrain: 22 miles
- Snowmaking: 195 Acres
- Average Snowfall: 459"
- Daily Ski Report: 888-DEEP SNO
Beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers and riders have a wide choice of programs from which to choose. Our novice programs, including Learn to Turn(TM) and Burton's Learn-To-Ride(TM) specialize in introducing newcomers to snow sports using equipment created specifically for the new enthusiast. We've created package deals that include lift tickets, ski or snowboard rentals and lessons.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Alpine Guides can show you secret stashes in-bounds or safely guide you through the backcountry. Our children's programs, available for ages six months through 14 years, include Daycare, Fort Wyoming, Sky-Cology, and Team Extreme to name a few. During the evening, treat yourself and your family to great apres, dinner and entertainment at one of the many restaurants and watering holes in Teton Village. And, although the entire mountain remains accessible via chairlift, Jackson Hole welcomed back "Big Red" in 2008. Visitors are now able to ride the 100-passenger aerial tram 4,139 vertical feet from top to bottom in just nine minutes!