Get Ready for Jackson Hole
Get ready for your arrival in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. Here are a few travel tips and suggestions to make your visit to Jackson Hole the trip of a lifetime.
Jackson Hole looks a little different since the beginning of COVID-19, but don’t worry because there is still plenty to see and do. Here’s what you need to know:
- All people within Teton County, including Jackson, must wear a face mask or covering while inside or entering any place of business, riding on public transit, or obtaining services at health care operations. Please be courteous and wear your mask so it covers both your mouth and nose!
- The average Jackson Hole hotel occupancy is at 47% to keep your accommodations safe and as clean as possible. Public transportation capacity is also limited.
- While many restaurants are closed or not offering indoor dining, plenty of restaurants, cafes, and pubs are available for take-out and delivery.
- Teton County asks that you wash your hands frequently, avoid touching your face, maintain social distancing, and please say home if you are feeling sick.
How to Get in Touch
Need a copy of your travel itinerary? Want to add activities to your trip? Get in touch and we can help answer any questions about travel, hotels, things to do, where to eat, and top spots for photo opportunities in Jackson Hole.
Call: (888) 838-6606
Newsletter: Subscribe to our newsletter for ongoing travel deals and news!
How to Add Activities to Your Trip
We are more than happy to help you add these top activities to your Jackson Hole itinerary. Get in touch and we'll get you all set up! Check out our staff picks below:
More Travel Tips & Inspiration:
- Skiers and snowboarders, check out the guide to on-mountain dining at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- Here are our recommendations for top winter activities for non-skiers.
- Love to dance? Where to see live music in Jackson Hole.
- Visit these bars and nightlife spots for the best Apres Ski experience in Jackson.
- Traveling with kids? Find family-friendly and free things to do.
Jackson Hole Airport Travel Tips
If you have any questions about your upcoming visit, do not hesitate to get in touch at (888) 838-6606.
No matter what time of year you decide to visit, there’s always something exciting happening in Jackson Hole.
Need to plan a trip that pleases the skiers in your group but also thrills non-skiers as well? Come to Jackson Hole and try our picks for the top 10 winter activities for non-skiers.More Info
What to pack for every season in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.More Info
Check out this post by one of our team members about his trip out to Granite Hot Springs last winter! Book your snowmobile adventure today!More Info
Capture stunning vacation photos with these tips!More Info
Will you try a Buffadilla, 307 Fries, or Pig Candy while you're here?More Info