Toll-Free (888) 838-6606
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
Welcome to the most legendary outdoor activities at the base of the Tetons!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
It's a world-class resort with an old West attitude. Y'ever hear the saying, "You can put a cowboy in a tux, but he's still just a cowboy?" Well, it's kinda like that. Our buildings may change, but our spirit stays the same. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking, hiking and aerial tram rides in the summer...this is truly, a year-round resort!
Summer Quick Facts:
- Aerial Tram: May 25-June 14 9am - 5pm; June 15-September 2 9am - 6pm; September 3-29 9am - 5pm
- Bike Park: June 15-September 2 9am to 5pm
- Tandem Paragliding: May 25-October 5. Call (307) 739-2626 for information or to make a reservation
- The Deck: June 23 - Sept 13; Normal operating hours: Sunday – Friday beginning at 4:30pm; Closed Saturday; Reservations (307) 739-2675
- Couloir Restaurant: June 23 - Sept 13 (closed Saturdays); Reservations (307) 739-2675
- Rancher Cookout: June 15 - Sept 15; Tues-Sat
- Kids Ranch Summer Day Camp: June 17 – August 30; Monday – Friday 9am - 4pm
Teton Village offers many opportunities for summer adventure, shopping and dining. Activities include tandem paragliding rides, horseback riding and cowboy cookouts, happy hour at the top of the gondola and fine dining at award-winning Couloir. Kids will enjoy trampoline jumping and climbing the rock wall at the Kids Ranch Day Camp. And no visit to Teton Village is complete without an Aerial Tram ride and waffles at Corbet's Cabin!
Winter Quick Facts:
- Operating Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm daily, half-day skiing begins at 12:30pm
- Ski Area Acreage: 2,500 acres
- Terrain Difficulty: 10% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 50% Advanced/Expert
- Lift System: 100 passenger Aerial Tram, 8-passenger Bridger Gondola, 2 High Speed Quad Chairs, 4 Fixed Grip Quad Chairs, 2 Triple Chairs, 1 Double Chair, 1 Magic Carpet Lift, 1 Handle Tow
- Longest Run: 4.5 miles
- Vertical Rise: 4,139 continuous feet (1,261m)
- Machine Groomed Terrain: 22 miles
- Snowmaking: 180 Acres
- Average Snowfall: 459"
- Daily Ski Report: 888-DEEP SNO
Beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers and riders have a wide choice of programs from which to choose. Our novice programs, including Learn to Turn(TM) and Burton's Learn-To-Ride(TM) specialize in introducing newcomers to snow sports using equipment created specifically for the new enthusiast. We've created package deals that include lift tickets, ski or snowboard rentals and lessons.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Alpine Guides can show you secret stashes in-bounds or safely guide you through the backcountry. Our children's programs, available for ages six months through 14 years, include Daycare, Fort Wyoming, Sky-Cology, and Team Extreme to name a few.
During the evening, treat yourself and your family to great apres, dinner and entertainment at one of the many restaurants and watering holes in Teton Village.
And, although the entire mountain remains accessible via chairlift, Jackson Hole welcomed back "Big Red" in 2008. Visitors are now able to ride the 100-passenger aerial tram 4,139 vertical feet from top to bottom in just nine minutes!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Ski Map
(Click on map to enlarge image.)
Call Now to Book
Call (888) 838-6606 to speak with a Jackson Hole Central Reservations agent.