Welcome to Jackson Hole where you'll find year-round adventure for the whole family.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort
It's a world-class resort with an old West attitude. Our buildings may change, but our spirit stays the same. Skiing and snowboarding in the winter, and mountain biking, hiking and aerial tram rides in the summer...this is truly, a year-round resort!
Winter Quick Facts:
- Operating Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm daily, half-day skiing begins at 12:30pm
- Ski Area Acreage: 2,500 acres
- Terrain Difficulty: 10% Beginner, 40% Intermediate, 50% Advanced/Expert
- Lift System: 100 passenger Aerial Tram, 8-passenger Bridger Gondola, 2 High Speed Quad Chairs, 4 Fixed Grip Quad Chairs, 2 Triple Chairs, 1 Double Chair, 1 Magic Carpet Lift, 1 Handle Tow
- Longest Run: 4.5 miles
- Vertical Rise: 4,139 continuous feet (1,261m)
- Machine Groomed Terrain: 22 miles
- Snowmaking: 180 Acres
- Average Snowfall: 459"
- Daily Ski Report: 888-DEEP SNO
Beginner, intermediate and advanced skiers and riders have a wide choice of programs from which to choose. Our novice programs, including Learn to Turn(TM) and Burton's Learn-To-Ride(TM) specialize in introducing newcomers to snow sports using equipment created specifically for the new enthusiast. We've created package deals that include lift tickets, ski or snowboard rentals and lessons.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Alpine Guides can show you secret stashes in-bounds or safely guide you through the backcountry. Our children's programs, available for ages six months through 14 years, include Daycare, Fort Wyoming, Sky-Cology, and Team Extreme to name a few. During the evening, treat yourself and your family to great apres, dinner and entertainment at one of the many restaurants and watering holes in Teton Village. And, although the entire mountain remains accessible via chairlift, Jackson Hole welcomed back "Big Red" in 2008. Visitors are now able to ride the 100-passenger aerial tram 4,139 vertical feet from top to bottom in just nine minutes!
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort Ski Map:
(Click on map to enlarge image.)
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked #1 in Overall Satisfaction, Character, Variety and Challenge by SKI magazine
- Ranked #1 Ski Area in the United States by Forbes Magazine, Three Years in a Row
Summer Quick Facts:
- Aerial Tram: May 24 - June 13, 9am - 5pm; June 14 - September 1, 9am - 6pm; September 9 - October 5, 9am - 5pm
- Aerial Adventure Course: June 14th – September 1st daily from 10:00am-6:00pm, and September 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28 from 10:00am-6:00pm. The last group will be harnessed in at 5:00pm.
- Bike Park: June 14- Sept 1 open 10 AM – 6 PM, open weekends September 6-28, 10 AM – 5 PM Adults $35, Junior (0-17) $35
- Tandem Paragliding: $275 peak season, $245 early/late season, 7:45, 9 and 10 AM, weather permitting.
- The Deck: Open June 22-Sept 5, Sunday-Friday evenings starting at 4:30 PM (closed Saturdays). Gondola ride is free. Reservations (307) 739 2675
- Couloir Restaurant: June 22-Sept 12, Sunday-Fridays (closed Saturdays)- there are buyout and weather closures so stay tuned. 4 course dining: $95 adults, $40 kids, 2 & under Free. Reservations (307) 739-2675
- Kids Ranch Summer Day Camp: JSeparate Groups for 6 months-3 years, ages 3-6 and ages 7-11. Price is $130. Open 6/16-8/29. M-F 9am – 4pm.
Teton Village offers many opportunities for summer adventure, shopping and dining. Activities include tandem paragliding rides, horseback riding and cowboy cookouts, happy hour at the top of the gondola and fine dining at the award-winning Couloir. Kids will enjoy trampoline jumping and climbing the rock wall at the Kids Ranch Day Camp. And no visit to Teton Village is complete without an Aerial Tram ride and waffles at Corbet's Cabin!
(Click on map to enlarge.)
*Discounted lift tickets must be package with lodging. Please add lodging to your package before checking out. Thank you.
Related Blog Posts
Find the best places to eat while skiing the Tetons.