Experience the most scenic fly fishing in the country, as you float down the Snake River inside Grand Teton National Park. Home to some of the world’s best dry-fly trout fishing, Grand Teton National Park provides a stunning setting for your fishing adventure. Expert guides ensure your day is truly memorable by providing rods, reels and great advice and excellent fishing tips.
For a full-day trip, plan for 6-8 hours on the water, beginning at 8am to 9am depending on the time of year. A full-day excursion a hearty lunch, bottled water and soft drinks. Short day trips include about 4 hours on the water. Bottled water and soft drinks are provided.
Included in your trip:
- 1-2 anglers
- A well-equipped drift boat with guide
- All flies and tackle
- Gourmet shore lunch on full-days and a box lunch on short days
- Rod and Reel
- Transportation from Triangle X Ranch
- Fishing Stories – tell them how you see fit
You should bring:
- Sun Screen
- Sun Glasses – required
- Layers for warmth
- Rain Gear – we have ponchos, but you might prefer your own personal gear.
- We recommend wearing shorts or fishing pants and pair of wading shoes (sandals, old tennis shoes, or wading boots). Waders are not necessary during the warmer months, but you are welcome to bring them if you prefer.