Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa
3385 Cody Lane
Teton Village, WY 83025
Slopeside to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, this AAA Four Diamond Lodge offers a mix of guest rooms and one, two or three bedroom suites outfitted with state of the art kitchens, stone fireplaces, terraces, and jetted tubs. Enjoy a 16,000-square foot, three-story spa, fitness center, indoor/outdoor pools, indoor and rooftop hot tubs, and Spur Restaurant & Bar led by renowned Chef Kevin Humphreys.
Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa offers premium resort amenities in the heart of Teton Village.
Steps from the hotel lobby, you'll find yourself in the shadow of the Tetons, where countless summer opportunities await. Teton Village offers aerial tram rides, mountain biking, hiking, dining and plenty of activities for the kids. Located 12 miles from downtown Jackson, WY and just a mile from the entrance to Grand Teton National Park, this luxury hotel is set within the greater Yellowstone ecosystem, serving as the ideal base camp for your summer vacation. Wrap up a day of exploring with a soak in the rooftop hot tub, which offers stunning mountain vistas, or relax and rejuvenate at the Solitude Spa. Spur Restaurant & Bar, located on the bottom level of the property serves up delicious western cuisine.
Teton Mountain Lodge has a combined total of 5000 square feet of flexible and attractive meeting and function space, including spacious rooftop terrace, elegant meeting rooms and full service professional meeting planners available.
- Bell services, including valet parking
- Overnight ski storage and ski tuning
- Daily housekeeping
- Nightly turndown service (upon request)
- In-room dining and grocery delivery (upon request)
- Laundry and dry cleaning
- Professional concierge team
- In-room ski boot dryers
- 16,000 square foot spa
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- 24-person rooftop hot tub with panoramic mountain views
- Spur Restaurant & Bar serving three meals, apres-ski, and outdoor dining in the warmer months
- Indoor and outdoor pools and hot tubs
- 5,000 square feet of meeting and event space