Take the family on a morning nature walk, hike to hot springs or summit a peak! Additionally, guests can partake in Connect Retreats, which offer a variety of unique spirit nature workshops throughout the summer. Park entry fees not included in any tour.
The Explorer - Perfect for families
- Butterfly nets and activity books for the kids
- 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- All levels, customized to their interests and ability- can also be combined with rafting or fishing
- 5:30 to 9:30 p.m. (times vary due to sunlight) an evening hike/ picnic for an additional $18 per person.
Sunrise Wildlife and Hike - Grand Teton Park / Nature Walk Shadow Mountain
- 6:00 a.m. to Noon- morning wildlife tour then nature walk on Shadow Mountain within wildlife habitat
- Amazing photo opportunities and unparalleled Teton Views
- All levels
The Trekker - Ideal for people who can spend a bit more time outdoors:
- 8:00 a.m. until mid-afternoon
- All levels, customized to their interests and ability
The Mountaineer - An all day excursion
- Summit a peak or spend all day in the mountains
- 8:00 a.m. until late afternoon/early evening
- Moderate to active, customized to their interests and ability
Hike and Raptor Center - Perfect for families
- Morning hike with naturalist near Teton Pass or Munger Mountain , then visit to Teton Raptor Center to see birds and possible demonstration flight
- Lunch included (hiking location based on time of year and ability of group)
- 8:00 a.m. until 2:00 p.m. / available Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday
Granite Hot Springs
- A scenic hike along Granite Creek, a soak in the hot springs, and lunch
- 8a.m.-3 p.m,. Bring bathing suit & towel
- Ability level- easy walk along creek- about 1.5 miles one way
- May, June, September and October are the most ideal months due to cooler air temperatures.