Barker - Ewing Scenic Float Trips
3565 Blacktail Butte Rd
Meeting Place: “Float Trip Parking Lot” west bank of the Snake River near the Visitor Center at Moose Village.
Moose , WY 83012
The original 10-mile Snake River Scenic Float Trips operate wholly within Grand Teton National Park. Float beneath the Grand Tetons in an area untouched by human development for generations, surrounded by nature and wildlife. Offering a high level of safety and customer satisfaction, Barker-Ewing’s experienced river guides offer extensive information on Grand Teton National Park and Jackson Hole geology, park history and wildlife habitat. This protected section of the Snake River flows swiftly in places and otherwise meanders peacefully through many side channels, affording guests a unique river experience. Custom-made rafts are designed to keep passengers dry and comfortable.
- Trips last 2.5-3 hours
- Trips meet in the Float Trip Parking lot in Moose Village, on the west side of the river
- Transportation from the meeting place to the launch site provided
- Children must be 6+ years old
- Wear casual clothing and comfortable soft-soled shoes
- Windbreaker, fleece, hat, sunscreen and water bottles are a good idea