In fact, there are over 100 miles of paved cycling pathways and more than 115 miles of mountain biking trails to explore around Jackson, including several that lead into our surrounding national parks, Grand Teton and Yellowstone.
Looking to explore area trails but need to rent a bike? These local outfitters around Jackson Hole have you covered. You can rent anything from full-suspension mountain bikes, cruisers, road bikes, and e-bikes in and around Jackson. In addition to renting and selling different kinds of bikes, the following shops sell all the gear and supplies that you need for your cycling adventure. Some also offer guided cycling trips; check their websites for more information.
- Jackson Hole Sports is the largest retail shop in Jackson Hole, with tons of outerwear and gear from top brands. It is also a full-service bike shop where you can rent mountain bikes, cruisers, and road bikes of all shapes and sizes. They also offer guided mountain bike adventure tours. You’ll find this shop conveniently located at the base of the Jackson Hole Bike Park in Teton Village.
- Wheel Wranglers offers a full range of bikes and brands, a convenient online booking system, and free delivery plus Ride Guides to help you plan your route. They also offer local activities packages, multi-day pricing, and long business hours.
- Wilson Backcountry Sports is also located in the Teton Village area and has an extensive rental menu and 24-hour rental. Their prices range from $25 per day for a kid’s bike rental to $95 per day for a premium Yeti full-suspension MTB.
- Hoff’s Bikesmith in Jackson has friendly, knowledgeable staff and well-stocked, affordable rentals running at around $50 per day for a pathway bike or fat bike and $100 for a full-suspension mountain bike or e-bike.
- Hoback Sports is located right in the town of Jackson Hole and claims to have the best selection of rental bikes in the Tetons. They also do rental deliveries and pick-ups.
- Snow King Mountain Sports Shop on the southeast edge of town rents everything but the kitchen sink. Here, you’ll find all kinds of bikes, burley trailers, SUPs, kayaks, and more. Their rental rates are competitive at $49 per day for a pathway bike, $59 for a road bike, and $79 for a full-suspension mountain bike or e-bike.
- E-Bikes of Jackson Hole rents the full range of e-bikes, including standard, fat tire (ideal for snowy adventures), full suspension, and pathway e-bikes. Prices range from $50 per day for a standard e-bike to $150 for a full-suspension mountain e-bike. Delivery and pick-up is available for some locations, and all rentals come with a helmet and a lock.
Planning your next cycling adventure around Jackson? Prior to putting pedal to pavement (or dirt or snow!), be sure to consult these six tips for biking in Jackson Hole, as compiled by a local cyclist.