You’ve been planning this mountain vacation for months, maybe even years, and just before you leave, your child spikes a fever. Or maybe your company decided to transfer you to a new office location. Or more likely, you’ve been keeping an eye on a threatening storm or for winter travel a disappointing snowfall in the Rockies, and it’s starting to look like your plans will be affected.
Fortunately for you, Ski Trip Preserver and Mountain Trip Preserver vacation rental travel insurance can reimburse you for the nonrefundable deposits and other costs you’ve incurred.
We understand that vacation travel is invested with hopes and dreams, as well as funds. When the unexpected happens, we want you to recover your investment along with the ability to plan again.
Ski Trip Preserver and Mountain Trip Preserver offers broadest limits:
- Up to $100,000 reimbursement for rental costs
- $200 per day ($750 maximum) for expenses related to trip delay such as hotel accommodations
- Up to $25,000 medical expense coverage
- $200 per day for Baggage Delay ($1000 maximum)
- Up to $1250 for Loss, Theft or Damage to Baggage (including Sporting Equipment)
Ski Trip Preserver and Mountain Trip Preserver covers trip cancellation or interruption due to:
- Lack of snowfall causing ski facility closure
- Uninhabitability of the destination vacation home caused by a natural disaster
- Uninhabitability of your primary residence or your traveling companion’s primary residence caused by natural disaster
- Sickness, injury or death of you, a family member or traveling companion
Ski Trip Preserver and Mountain Trip Preserver also provides:
- Worldwide emergency assistance service
- Emergency roadside assistance service
Give us a call at (888) 838-6606 to learn more about protecting your trip with Ski Trip Preserver or go to www.mountaintrippreserver.com.
Frequently Asked Questions: Visit this page to see frequently asked questions about Ski Trip Preserver or Mountain Trip Preserver coverage.