Winter Wildlife & National Parks Package
There is more to Jackson Hole than skiing! While we are home to the #1 resort in North America, Jackson Hole offers a multitude of other winter and cultural activities. This package includes a guided naturalist snowshoe tour through Grand Teton National Park , a snowcoach tour of beautiful Yellowstone National Park, a sleigh ride through the National Elk Refuge and tickets to the National Museum of Wildlife Art. Select from 3, 4, and 5 night options. You can read more about the package details on our blog.
Starting at $609* per person and includes:
- 3 nights lodging in the Town of Jackson
- National Elk Refuge sleigh ride
- Snowcoach Tour in Yellowstone National Park
- Snowshoe Tour in Grand Teton National Park
- Tickets to National Museum of Wildlife
- Taxes & fees
Call 888-838-6606 to book this exclusive offer, and customize it with lodging upgrades, airfare and transportation. Available only through Jackson Hole Central Reservations.