Geyser Kayak Tours
P.O. Box 8352
Jackson, WY 83002
Enjoy the beauty of sea kayaking in Yellowstone National Park by getting off the beaten path, on a single or multi-day backcountry kayak tour. For over 20 years Geyser Kayak Tours have been showing guests the absolute best way to experience the natural wonders of Yellowstone. Get away from the crowds and explore the waters of Yellowstone Lake or Lewis and Shoshone Lakes. This is the most unique and exciting way to tour the park.
All necessary kayaking equipment is provided, as well as an introduction of paddling techniques. Both single and double kayaks are available and this trip can be enjoyed by people of every level of expertise. Call our local travel experts to learn more about the wide range of customizable kayak tours we offer at 888-838-6606.
Directions to Geyser Kayak from Town Square in Jackson:
- Head north on US-191 N/US-26 E/US-89 N/N Cache St toward E Deloney Ave
- Continue to follow US-191 N/US-26 E/US-89 N for 30.1 mi
- Turn left onto US-191 N/US-287 N/US-89 N for 46.6
- Turn Right at the sign for Grant Village for .9 mi
- Turn Right at the Grant General Store for .7mi
- Turn Left toward the Grant Village Marina for .2mi
- Turn Right into Grant Village Marina parking lot