The 35th annual Fall Arts Festival kicks off on September 4th, and runs through15th, 2019. This annual festival draws thousands of visitors from all over the country to come and experience a variety of art installments, including visual, contemporary, culinary, Western, landscape, wildlife, and Native American arts. Art enthusiasts come to experience the works of nationally and internationally acclaimed artists and enjoy music, cowboy poetry, and cuisine. A few of this year's top events include:
National Museum of Wildlife Art Jewelry & Artisan Luncheon
- Wednesday, September 4th
- Artisans from throughout the country offer a variety of clothing, jewelry, and accessories for sale during an elegant luncheon, with a percentage of sales benefitting the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
- 10:00am-3:00pm at National Museum of Wildlife Art.
- Tickets $150 each or sponsorships are available
- More information: 307.732.5412
Western Design Conference Opening Preview Party + Fashion Show
- Thursday, September 5th
- This preview of the Exhibit and Sale will grant visitors the opportunity to walk through the Designer Show House, take part in alive auction catered by Café Genevieve, get first glance at unique artistic creations in fashion and home accessories, and witness a runway fashion show.
- Snow King Center from 6:00-10:00pm
- Tickets: $125 VIP seats or $50 General Admission - in advance online and at the door
Western Design Conference Exhibit + Sale
- September 7th & 8th
- Some of the world's finest Western style design is exhibited by more than 130 of the country's artists. The Exhibit and Sale features original fashion, jewelry, furniture, and home accessories which guests can admire as part of the festival or purchase for their own home. Original creations and custom designs will be spotlighted by our artistic jury. The exhibit will also feature Retail Row, displaying burgeoning trends from highly popular retailers, as well as entrance to the Designer Show House.
- Snow King Center from 10:00am–5:00pm
- Tickets: $15 at the door (includes return privileges)
Mangelsen – Images of Nature Gallery
- Saturday, September 7th
- 170 N. Cache Street from 5:00-9:00pm
- Thomas D. Mangelsen will share his nature photographs as well as telling the stories behind the journeys that led to much of his work. Tom will also be on hand to meet with collectors, as well as sign prints and books of photos.
- More information: 307.733.9752
21st Annual Takin’ It to the Streets
- Sunday, September 8th
- The Jackson Hole Art Association presents an outdoor art fair with 40 artists from the area offering various fine art for sale. Take in some local art, take in some Wyoming air, take it to the streets.
- Jackson Town Square from 10:00am-4:00pm
- More information: 307.733.8792
For a full list of the week's events, click here.