Skiing and Snowboarding
Featuring three legendary ski resorts, Jackson Hole is a paradise for winter sports.
Jackson Hole is the perfect destination for your Wyoming ski vacation! Ski Jackson Hole this winter and experience the perfect deep powder conditions the area is famous for. Boasting some of the most challenging terrain in the country, the ski resorts in Jackson also offer gentler slopes to accommodate less advanced skiers and snowboarders as well. Jackson Hole offers something for everyone, beginners and veterans alike!
How to Save on Skiing & Snowboarding
- $200 Airfare Credit: Book now to save up to $200 per person on airfare for your Jackson Hole winter vacation.
- Discounted Lift Tickets: Purchase discount lift tickets at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort.
- Skiing & Snowboarding Packages: Save on lodging, airfare, and lift tickets with a ski package.
Where to Ski & Snowboard in Jackson Hole
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort: Apres Vous and Rendezvous are the two distinct mountains that are home to Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, an unparalleled ski resort nestled at the base of the breathtaking Teton Mountains. Located just 12 miles from the town of Jackson, this famed mountain resort offers 2,500 acres of inbounds terrain and the largest continuous vertical rise in the country at a staggering 4,139 vertical feet.
- Grand Targhee Resort: Averaging more than 500 inches of pristine powder every year, Grand Targhee Resort is just 45 miles from the town of Jackson. Located in nearby Alta, Grand Targhee offers two mountains with more than 2,000 acres of skiable terrain. With stunning views of the Tetons and some of the best skiing and snowboarding in the country, Grand Targhee is a fantastic family-friendly resort for an unforgettable Wyoming ski vacation. If you are staying in Jackson, consider taking the Targhee Express, which includes a transfer to Grand Targhee, plus a lift ticket!
- Snow King Ski Area & Mountain Resort: Jackson's in-town mountain and very first ski area, Snow King Ski Area & Mountain Resort offers hourly lift tickets, snow tubing, and lighted trails for exhilarating after-hours night skiing. Centrally located to all that Jackson has to offer, Snow King is the perfect lodging choice if you’re looking to catch a few runs down the mountain before enjoying countless other Jackson Hole winter activities.
Compare Jackson Hole Ski Resorts
|Stats||Summit Elevation||Skiable Acres||Vertical Rise|
|Snow King||7,808'||400 day / 110 night||1,571'|
Skiing & Snowboard Rentals in Jackson Hole
Don't want to travel with your equipment? Looking to try the newest skis or snowboards? Jackson's local rental shops have what you're looking for. Local experts will outfit you with the equipment you need to maximize your winter skiing or snowboarding experience and get you on the slopes in Jackson Hole. Jackson Hole Central Reservations offers air-inclusive vacation packages for all three world-class ski resorts. Call us today at 888.838.6606 and let the travel experts at Jackson Hole Central Reservations help you book your next Jackson Hole ski vacation!
Skiing & Snowboard Lessons in Jackson Hole
Jackson Hole offers world-class instruction for all ski and snowboard ability levels, from beginner to expert.Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and Snow King Resort offer a variety of ski lesson programs ranging from beginner to advanced. Whatever your ability level or objective, these area ski lesson programs will provide you with what you're looking for.
Jackson Hole Central Reservations offers air-inclusive vacation packages for all three world-class ski resorts. Call us today at 888.838.6606 and let the travel experts at Jackson Hole Central Reservations help you book your next Jackson Hole ski vacation!
You May Also Like
Welcome to Jackson Hole where you'll find year-round adventure for the whole family.
*Discounted lift tickets must be package with lodging. Please add lodging to your package before checking out. Thank you.
Jackson Hole Mountain Resort offers ski, snowboard and helmet rentals in 5 convenient locations. Choose to pick up your gear in…
Enjoy quick access to the gondola after you've checked out the latest products from Burton, Option, Nidecker, Lib Tech, Salomon…
Door 2 Door will bring your entire rental package to your front door and fit your equipment in the comfort of your own home or…
If you’re going to Grand Targhee Resort, which is just over the other side of the Tetons, then take a ride on the Targhee Express!…
Ski Butlers is a full service ski and snowboard shop that has partnered with Jackson Hole Central Reservations to offer the best…
Related Blog Posts
Need to plan a trip that pleases the skiers in your group but also thrills non-skiers as well? Come to Jackson Hole and try our picks for the top 10 winter activities for non-skiers.
Can't wait until opening day at Targhee & JHMR? You don't have to!