Welcome to Jackson Hole where you'll find year-round adventure for the whole family. Subscribe to our email to receive more cool trip ideas and deals!
Grand Targhee Resort
Now two mountains, too much fun! The Grand Targhee Resort is a full-service, self-contained, year-round resort located just a beautiful one-hour drive from Jackson Hole, in the heart of Wyoming's majestic Teton Mountains.
Winter Quick Facts:
- Operating Hours: 9:00am - 4:00pm daily, afternoon ticket begins at 12:30pm
- Ski Area Acreage: 1,800 lift serviced, 602 acres of SnowCat skiing
- Terrain Difficulty: 10% Beginner, 70% Intermediate, 20% Advanced
- Lift System: 2 High Speed Quads, 1 Quad Chair, 1 Double Chair, 1 Conveyor Lift
- Elevations: Base Area Lodging: 7,860 feet, Bottom: 7,650 feet, Summit: 9,920 feet
- Vertical Rise: 2,270 feet
- Daily Ski Report: 800-TARGHEE
- Average Annual Snowfall: 500+ inches per year
Famous for an abundance of Mother Nature's finest snow--more than 500 inches every season--Grand Targhee now offers TWO MOUNTAINS for skiing and riding with over 2,000 acres of lift-served terrain! You'll love the groomed runs, pristine glade skiing and open powder bowls now available on both mountains. The complete mountain village offers shopping, dining, a variety of activities, live entertainment and hotel and condominium accommodations, all with ski-in/ski-out access. The Targhee Express provides daily round-trip transportation from Jackson and Teton Village. Service is available December through March. With the addition of the quad on Peaked Mountain, Grand Targhee opens up its terrain to more incredible powder skiing.
Grand Targhee Resort Ski Map
(Click on map to enlarge image).
Don't worry about driving while you're here. Instead spend time with family and friends and take in the gorgeous mountain views.…
If you like to sled, you'll love snow tubing! Imagine the thrill of riding down a snowy hill and then effortlessly riding your…